- Singers of 35(the 1st Competition candidate: from the date of birth on the 13th, April, 1983) or below age (overseas Koreans included) are eligible to participate in Pyongyang International Vocal Competition.
※ Those singers who has been under tutorship of a member of the jury for up to 6 months before the beginning of the Competition cannot participate in the Competition.
- Among the nationals of DPR Korea, only the winners of national Feb. 16 Art Prize Competition (Vocal) and singers who have passed the qualification examination are eligible to participate in Pyongyang International Vocal Competition.
2) Examination of Applicants
- The Organizing Committee of Pyongyang International Vocal Competition examines the eligibility of the applicants.
For examination, the applicants are kindly requested to send to the Organizing Committee their c/v and video material (about 15-minute-long singing on stage).
- The Organizing Committee notifies the applicants of the examination result by e-mail.
- The applicants who have passed the examination remit the Participation Fee amounting to 100 USD to the addresses notified by the Competition Organizer.
- The applicants who have passed the examination are kindly inivited to arrive in Pyongyang by the date designated by the Organizing Committee.
※ Local applicants are not examined for their eligibility.